Coffeepreneur

Discovering what it takes to roast and sell fine fair trade coffee beans.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Siloam Springs, AR, United States

Join me as I follow my love for coffee into my first entrepreneurial venture. I'm sharing my vision, my excitement and what I learn along the way. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

January 2, 2009

Behmor 1600

It's here! I got my Behmor, my 1/2# bags, and 55 lbs of green beans! I'm so excited! For beans I got 6 lbs of freebies (including Guatemala, Sumatra, Ethiopian Harrar, Costa Rica, Timor, and Sulewesi), and 4 different fair trade organic origins: Guatemala Asobagri SHB, Ethiopia Natural Sidamo Shanta Golba, Timor Maubesse, and Paupa New Guinea Purosa Grade A. I'm really excited to start playing around, but I'm going to try to wait until my scale gets here (on the 6th supposedly). It's very possible though that I might take it for a spin with one of my freebie pounds because they're already measured out and I really am just so excited! I mean, let's review the exclamation points used so far in this post...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web counter html code
myspace web counter